We will tackle the information of the VP community engagement job description. Also, let us learn the importance and benefits it gives in the industry.
What Is The Job Description Of VP Community Engagement?
A VP of community engagement is a marketing position. The job description of this job is to be responsible for developing and implementing programs that build and engage with the community.
You will also develop and maintain a social media strategy that supports the company’s objectives.
What Are The Responsibilities Of VP Community Engagement?
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Social Media Management
The majority of the task you will do in this job is related to social media. You have to manage social media. It includes but is not limited to:
Manage all the social media accounts of the company and its brands.
- Supervise the social media team and assistants for daily tasks.
- Manage all the content shared on the company’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Establish an understanding of what works in the digital world and what doesn’t.
- Create a strategy for the brand on digital platforms.
- Develop a communication plan for digital platforms.
- Monitor the performance of different digital campaigns to see whether they meet the expectations or not.
- Work with various teams in the organization to create content and strategy for social media platforms.
- Create internal reports about how to improve business performance on social media platforms.
- Measure success rate of its brand’s social presence on different online platforms by using tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Lead competitors’ analysis by using tools like Sprout Social, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, etc.
- Develop a strategy to improve employee productivity through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop a strategy to promote employee advocacy through social media channels like blogs and forums such as Reddit, Quora, etc.
- Manage all kinds of customer support through different channels like email, phone calls, YouTube comments, Facebook messages, etc.
- Actively contribute to creating new content for various channels including blog posts and videos that help customers resolve any issues or concerns that they may have about your brand or services/products offered by your company or business unit within your organization.
What Are The Qualifications To Become A VP of Community Engagement?
A VP of community engagement needs to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management. If the person has a master’s degree in these subjects, it would be an added advantage
Also, the person should have at least 10 years of experience in similar positions.
How Much Is The Salary Of This Job?
The salary of a VP community engagement is $84,221 to $142,184 per year. However, various factors can affect the salary of a person.
Also, the salary can be more than $142,184 per year if the person is experienced and has worked in many organizations.
What Are The Key Skills Required For This Job?
The key skills needed for this job are in the following:
- Marketing And Business Management
- Social Media Management
- Customer Service
- Management of employees.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills with an ability to produce data-driven reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.